Thursday, January 27, 2011

Deep feeling arrive without YuanYou

As static Wan afterwards for the faith of said, after so many years, she to pei, Lin is love.

Do not hate not hatred not relent, is love.

Before I have always said that I write is XiaoYan, so-called XiaoYan, do not speak, speak only great home countries ErNvQingChang.

But this moment I feel myself into a cocked hat.

The so-called love, indeed.

Yang hua said: "I'm Yang, named hua, my mom said this thing she never regrets."

Like to see the film Wan later static images, tearful said: "my pei Lin, I know." As war eve, MuRongFeng will lethargy in static Wan, handed over to the letter away. The two place I was sobbing cannot from suppression, cried filled with words, a bellyful of description is not also come out.

This lifetime if someone let you through vicissitudes of life, suffered the fate of the displaced, but always not relent, is how how lucky thing.

This is "too late say I love you" TV is the most moving my place, it with 36 set, speak a "emotion" word. Gone unrest, ablaze smoke, it's amazing how time flies, say bye, of all things, only love can fight.

How pleasure to have such a TV play, let us see such a love affair.

How fortunate to, as a special general audience, I see such a love affair.

Thanks again for the drama all the creator, thanks all the actors and crew staff, the investor, issuer and sponsors, thank you, let us can see such a good play. Especially thank Mr. And XuJiaNing CengLiZhen director, at the outset we three people sat on the peninsula coffee and began to discuss about the story of everything, that time window like burning sun, tea is boiling, now that I think about it, it's esthetic. I have many dreams, but this dream unfulfilled, in this way, in this moving details, appear in my sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment