Wednesday, March 9, 2011

originally my dad always loves his eldest

Originally my dad and my niang story is such, my dad is originally queen of aunt, but the right are lang affection, younger sister have no intention. My dad for this sad for a long time, luxe autristra boot afterwards my dad's dad for he arranged my niang, my dad have protested in, but still and my niang married, then married to my niang has been very cold, until later, is now the emperor deke throne to my dad expeditions neighbours' do, when the emperor deke envoys requirements would take my niang go together, afraid I niang stay praetorium a person too lonely, but also for cultivating their feelings, which results in the way back, I met an assassin to save dad just niang knife, almost died, then my dad always very guilty, after come back to my niang, two thousand as well gradually, love each other, until my niang after pregnancy, just knowsister-in-law, from that, I was not willing to see my dad niang, has not forgive him, it was with child, plus my niang previously hurt, and her pregnancy has been very sullen, child or fetal when nutrition is bad, produce very soon died. Then my niang crazy, see me until after, unexpectedly become normal up, be with my dad many memories were she forgot, and perhaps also say that my niang don't want to go to remember everything about my dad.

"Oh, oh, so that's it," I've finished, ask my dad: "dad ah, that you to my niang is love or guilt? What are you love her, or because the children didn't hurt her last mad is guilty?"

"No, not guilty, I love her," my dad good excited "I to HuangSao that is a kind of infatuation, is a kind of childhood dreams, but susceptibility sensitive, I really love her from her to marry me that day, I connect to drive her red hejaab start, I know I've fallen in love with her, she is always so calm, so good, so gentle, my bad, I shouldn't have her, I should start this to her frankly, I really love her, children didn't, saw sensitive sensitive did, I also sad wanted to die well, it for over ten years, I live really tired. Good pain..." Say that finish my dad if on the chair. "Good sad."

"Dad...". Walk past, want to comfort him once, but don't know how to speak.

"Snow, I've always wanted to say thank you, if it weren't for you, sensitive susceptibility also won't speak to me, more than ten years she didn't say with me sentence, until you come later, he had talk with me, although say is all about you, but I am still happy."

Ah, see, this is love results, um, I decided that I don't love, love also want to return to the 21st century again after such love, now...

"Dad, I have method to cure niang, but need your cooperation." Dad looked at me, I be to say anything further,new "tomorrow morning, I to niang on hypnosis, as for what is hypnotic. Later, you try to explain to you tomorrow morning to fly snow yuan everyone leave. Not my commandments don't in the '%' estates, ten cubits within noisy, dad can help me to do?"

"Boon" "then dad tomorrow early ambush in my room, don't let niang found you, know? And I didn't call you out, you can't come out!".

"Good," everything ready OK, wait for tomorrow's arrival.

Didn't expect my father work efficiency is really fast, the second day indeed as expected in addition to product and druids son, haven't seen the third person, except my niang and I still have my dad that had been stealth.

"Niang, you accompany michelle, play a game, ok?" I asked my niang spoiled brat.

Niang very gentleness say to me: "michelle, want to play?" Fish to bite, "play hypnosis," "what is hypnotic?" See I took out a hung ling of copper, "all niang, you look at that the circle, the eye should always follow it move," indeed, my niang eyes followed chain move: "niang, you are now very tired, want very much to sleep, now you have to close your eyes, you're tired tired, better good sleep," "I'm tired, I'm going to good sleep." Slowly shut up eyes, then I say: "tell me what name do you call?"

"My name is bookcase around ShuMin," "where are you" "I am huang," "in my married?" "I have had married" "you married?" "I marry book fierce sovereign." "Do you love your reverse?" "I love him, - but he doesn't love me." "You have a heart of something nobody knew, but again want to seek individual although the spoken?" "Yes, I want to tell my book fierce, I love him, but I'm sorry he, is my bad, not protect our daughter, my bad, I want to come back to the same we go toward XianGuo days, I miss, our children..." My princess niang is the tears in the said, I be very stand it.

"Good, now you don't want to sleep, you remember, now slowly open your eyes." So she slowly open your eyes, for she will feel tired faces is very baffling flowing, I cheated her that I give tell a moving story, she moved to cry.

Do not know to hide in no the room to hear dad how will feel? --

No comments:

Post a Comment